We have gathered a number of experts in our agency, ready to deliver results in a variety of marketing and communication initiatives for your company. From brand & market research to Search Engine Optimization, from Branding to creative campaigns, from content creation to design and web-development, from creative concepts to performance marketing, our experts and partners join forces to deliver the best strategy for your brand(s).
Here are the services we can deliver, explained:
- Building a marketing strategies: online, offline or 360 – Marketing strategy is that section of your business plan that outlines your overall game plan for how you’ll find and attract clients or customers to your business. Your marketing strategy should focus on what you want to achieve for your business and marketing efforts. And it’s followed by the marketing plan: the details how we’ll achieve those goals together. A good marketing strategy incorporates what you know about how your business fits into the market and the 5 Ps of marketing to develop techniques and tactics that will achieve your marketing objectives.
- Branding: This is the process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product, service or company in order to make them relevant in the consumers’ mind, mainly through setting a visual identity, a mission, vision and set of values, rules of brand representation and communication & advertising campaigns with a consistent theme to adress the target audiences. Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
- Brand research & market research: This is the process of gathering, analyzing and interpreting information about how your brand and your competition are perceived, how the market you are in functions, about the details that can guide how a product or service is to be offered for sale in that market, and about the past, present and potential customers for the product or service; research into the characteristics, spending habits, location and needs of your business’s target market, the industry as a whole, and the particular competitors you face .
- UX/UI and graphic Design: whatever visuals you may need, we are here to create them under the best practice and trends of the design field. UX Design refers to the term User Experience Design, while UI Design stands for User Interface Design. Both elements are crucial to a product and work closely together. But despite their professional relationship, the roles themselves are quite different, referring to very different parts of the process and the design discipline. Where UX Design is a more analytical and technical field, UI Design is closer to what we refer to as graphic design. We specialise in online design, but we are open to delivering print materials and graphic concepts for all the channels you may need to be present in.
- Web-development and the use of digital technologies: from websites to digital apps and platforms, from product landing pages to promotional campaigns online support, from augmented reality and animation features to Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence initiatives we can build the system architectures and coding for your digital assets.
- Content Marketing: with the rise of online, copywriting and journalism have shifted. Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. Basically, instead of pitching your products or services, you are providing truly relevant and useful content to your prospects and customers to help them solve their issues.
- Social Media Marketing: this refers to the process of gaining traffic, brand awareness, engagement or leads through social media channels and campaigns. Social media often feeds into the discovery of new content such as news stories, and “discovery” is a search activity. Social media can also help build links that in turn support into SEO efforts. Many people also perform searches at social media sites to find social media content, product reviews and recommendations: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Linkedin and more, we’re here to keep your brand active and relevant on these channels.
- Advertising: pay-per-click, banners campaigns and advertorials, ATL and BTL advertising will help us bring your brand in front of the most relevant target audiences.
- E-mail marketing, SMS & mobile marketing: so, once you’ve got consumers, how do you keep in touch with them? Be in their e-mails, in their phones, close to them with quality content, stories and solutions. Continuous communication generates memorability and high-come-back rates on your selling platforms.
- Search Engine Optimisation: this is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. To understand what SEO really means, let’s break that sentence down and look at the parts:
- Quality of traffic. You can attract all the visitors in the world, but if they’re coming to your site because Google tells them you’re a resource for Apple computers when really you’re a farmer selling apples, that is not quality traffic. Instead you want to attract visitors who are genuinely interested in products that you offer.
- Quantity of traffic. Once you have the right people clicking through from those search engine results pages (SERPs), more traffic is better.
- Organic results. Ads make up a significant portion of many SERPs. Organic traffic is any traffic that you don’t have to pay for.
- Creative brand campaigns: competition is rough and the variety of products and services is growing at a speedy rate. Inorder to win over your competitors’ share of market, you must impress and keep your consumers and clients engaged. And it takes creative efforts to do this.
- Public Relations: if you’re in the news, more people will know about you ans more people are likely to try your products and services. But not all publicity is good publicity. From reputation management to PR events we can create quality content that takes your brand on top online publishers’ websites.
- eCommerceMarketing: if you own an online shopping platform you know by now that electronic product or services selling is a growing but challenging side of the market. Conversion funnels, lead generation plans and loyalty campaigns are some of the means we can use to grow your sales online.
- Video and photo shootings: from products presentations to creative video and photo stories, our video and photo experts are here to put the best profiles of your brand in motion or pictures.